Arlo Smart Home Security Cameras are the world’s ONLY 100% wire-free, HD, Indoor/Outdoor video cameras for home monitoring. Motion activated cameras initiate automatic recording and alert you via email or app notifications. Free apps enable remote monitoring from anywhere and with the built-in night vision you’ll even see in dark.
- Live remote video streaming
- 7 days of secure cloud DVR storage
- Email motion alerts & push notifications
- Support for up to 5 cameras
- One base station/one location
- You can upgrade for more storage & service levels
- See in stunning clarity and sharper details with HD cameras and watch live streamed or recorded videos from your computer, smartphone or tablet using Arlo's free App
- Patented 100% wire-free design and magnetic mounts let you discreetly place cameras where you want and monitor your home from every possible angle
- Night vision cameras with HD clarity even in the dark
- Motion activated cameras and customizable activity alerts provide real-time email or app notifications while home or away
- Indoor/Outdoor weatherproof cameras install easily for DIY security so you can even monitor the exterior of your home
- Easy set up – takes just minutes
- Computer not required
- Expandable – add cameras as needed
- 100% wireless and completely wire-free
- Up to 1GB secure cloud storage included
- View 4 video streams at the same time
- Create and schedule smart home rules
- (1) 100% wire-free day/night cameras
- (1) Smart home base station with power adapter
- (1) Ethernet cable
- (2) Magnetic camera mounts
- (2) Mounting screws
- (4) Batteries
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Window decal
Frequently Asked Questions
What size batteries does this camera take and do you think I can monitor my bird feeders with this camera?
The battery size is the 123 - same size used in some digital cameras and in wireless alarm system sensors. You could use the Arlo to watch a bird feeder, but the camera is not designed for long-term daily usage, but rather for short bursts of filming upon motion detection - so you may have battery life problems if you are watching a lot.
Is there a way to mount it with screws so that it can't be stolen?
Yes there is a nut plate on the back of the camera.
Is it possible to use rechargeable batteries with the Arlo wireless camera?
According to the instructions yes you can use rechargeable batteries. It comes with one time use batteries in the box. Takes four batteries per camera.
Add New FAQ
- Power 110V-240V, 50/60 Hz, input
- Wireless 2.4GHz 802.11n
- Video Capture Resolution Configurable up to 1280 x 720
- Batteries 4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource