See your home on your phone. You're not always around to make sure your home is safe. Or to see where the dog hid your shoe. Nest Cam lets you check in - even when you’re out.
- Easy 60-second setup - Just plug in the power cord and download the Nest app.
- Stream securely in full 1080p HD - See the whole room. Or zoom in for a closer look.
- Get alerts on your phone - So you know if something happens when you're away.
- See in the dark - Night Vision helps you keep an eye on things around the clock.
- Talk and listen - Hear the baby. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
Stream securely to your phone, tablet or laptop in super clear 1080p HD. Get a 130º wide-angle view of the room. Or zoom in and enhance for a closer look.
Talk and listen.
Nest Cam has a mic and speaker. So you can hear what’s going on and talk back using the Nest app. When someone is about to speak, Nest Cam will chime to get your attention.
You can’t always be watching your video feed. So Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for sound. If something’s up, it sends an alert to your phone.
Your home – and video – should be private. That’s why Nest Cam uses bank-level security with 128-bit SSL encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy and a unique 2048-bit RSA key.
Night Vision LED sensors let you see the whole room at night compared to other cameras that give you a limited spotlight view.
Go back in time.
Video History continuously records up to 30 days of video in the cloud, so you can see what you missed, save clips and more. (With Nest Aware subscription, sold separately.)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest Account
Frequently Asked Questions
If i want to record the video, do i have to purchase nest aware or can i pair with amazon cloud and integrate the video storage that way?
You'd have to have the nest subscription.
Does the Nestcam work with 220V?
Yes it does. it gets power from usb power adapter 110-220 v
Can you hardwire
Only power is hardwire you would need wifi to connect it too... It's not PoE
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource