The Neato XV-21 is an automatic vacuum cleaner designed for pet owners or those with allergies. It cleans carpet, wood, tile, or vinyl. The vacuum is designed with a Pet and Allergy filter for reducing allergens and a bristled brush for picking up pet hair, dander, and fibers. It cleans automatically in a back and forth motion up against walls, in corners, around obstacles, and under furniture with the combination of laser vision and mapping technology. The Neato XV-21 automatically transitions between hard floors and carpets. It also automatically returns to its base for recharging. It comes with a bagless dirt bin that can be emptied and cleaned.
- Automatic vacuum, base for charging, and boundary marker
- Designed for pet owners and those with allergies
- Cleans all floors
- Automatic cleaning schedules
- Automatically returns to base for recharging
Charge the robot vacuum on the charging base. The vacuum is fully charged when the light turns a solid green. Charge the batteries overnight.
Batteries can be recalibrated between charges if the robot or batteries are new, to update the software, or to expand your cleaning area.
- Make sure cleaning schedules are turned off
- Turn switch ON.
- Go to MENU->SUPPORT->NEW BATTERIES
- Place the vacuum on its base for overnight charging
- Run the vacuum to clean the entire house or until the battery is low
- Charge the robot on its base until the light turns solid green
- Run the robot until it needs charging again
- The batteries are recalibrated if it runs longer than 40 minutes. If it doesn't run 40 minutes, then recharge again
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you visually see if the dust bin is full?
No, there isn't a window, but a message will appear on the display screen.
How much will the dirt bin hold?
Around two cups of dirt and pet hair.
How long will the battery last?
It lasts generally around 50 minutes.
Add New FAQ
- Item model number XV-21
- Origin Made in USA or Imported