NAVISKAUTO Upgraded 10.1 Inch HD 1080P Digital TFT LCD Screen Ultra-thin Car Headrest DVD Player Raspberry Pi Monitor with HDMI Port and Remote Control and IR Headphone and Adapter.
- Updated 10.1" HD 1024*600 digital screen with touch keys: support 1080P videos, support AVI 1920*1080, AVI 1440*1080, MP4 1920*1080, MP4 1440*1080, etc
- Ultra-thin and elegant design, comes with 2 brackets of different size and 2 FREE plastic frames--Piano Black and Silver for the headrest! Rounded design: protect children from being hit by the edges and corners of the DVD player when the car suddenly brakes. Removable Design: you can carry and use it both in car and at home
- This headrest DVD player can work as a monitor when connect to your Raspberry Pi via HDMI port, enjoy the big surprise!
- Built-in 2.0 USB port/SD/MMC card slot/IR/FM/Speaker/HDMI Input Port, and Built-in 32 bits wireless games Function, with Game Disc
- Delivery via DHL (FBA orders not included). Expected to you within 4-9 days, and we offer 18-months warranty of replacing with defected parts (shipping charges not included)
- 1 x NaviSkauto 10.1 inch DVD Player
- 1 x ISO Wiring Harness
- 1 x ISO Adapter Cable
- 1 x Cigar Lighter Power Adapter (2m)
- 1 x Fixed Screw
- 2 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Plastic Drive Pipes(5 Pairs)
- 1 x Remote Control (without Battery)
- 1 x Game Disc
- 1 x English Manual
- 2 x Frames(Black & Silver)
- 1 x IR Headphone
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have TV tuner?
No it doesn't. But if you had an external one you could hook it up to the video in or HDMI.
If you don't want to use headphones, can you hear the movie?
Yes, it has speakers.
Are there wires hanging everywhere in the car?
Not if its just one monitor. If you have two and have them set to mirror each other then yes there is a lot of wires.
Add New FAQ
- Screen 10.1 inch Digital TFT LCD
- Color system PAL/NTSC
- Power consumption 12 Watt
- Power supply DC 12V (7V-15.8V)
- Pixel 1024(W) * 3(RGB) * 600(H)
- Aspect ratio 16:9
Add New Resource