The Mueller 8 in 1 Spiralizer is the ideal way to make quick and nutritious salads, noodles, stirfrys etc. to ensure you get the maximum goodness from the foods you eat and it only takes a few minutes to prepare them.
- Ideal for making veggie pasta or spirals for healthy vegetable meals.
- You get all the benefits of a Tri-Blade or 4-Blade Spiralizer and more with this 8 in 1 Spiralizer - is also a Grater, Mandolin, and Juicer.
- Made with BPA-free professional grade, heavy duty reinforced food grade ABS for superior break-resistance enabling to offer unmatched Warranty.
- The turning handle is on top making it super easy to operate. Heavy duty suction feet hold the unit firmly in place.
- Easy to clean - just rinse everything under the tap as soon as you have finished and leave it to drip dry.
- B "No Hassle" lifetime warranty.
- Able to easily spiralize hard vegetables like sweet potatoes that all other spiralizers struggle with.
- 8 functions in one piece of equipment means more room in your kitchen cupboards. No need to buy a separate slicer juicer, mandolin and grater.
- Amaze your friends and family with delicious and nutritious salads in just a few minutes.
- Encourage children to eat their 5-a day by including curly carrots and spiraled cucumber and apples in their lunch boxes.
- Make healthy baked potato chips using just potato and the oil of your choice
- Cut down on carbs and gluten by making vegetable noodles instead of using wheat pasta
- Make fresh citrus juice and pour straight from the measuring jug included
- Easy to grate parmesan and other hard cheeses without making a mess so less waste.
- Easy to operate. This vertical slicer means gravity does half the work so no awkward sideways pressure needed.
- Manual machine so no electricity or batteries required.
- The Müeller Spiral Ultra with 4 removable high carbon 312 stainless steel blades
- 4 cup container
- Protective mandolin vegetable holder
- Citrus juicer attachment
- Müeller Spiralizer recipe ebook
Frequently Asked Questions
Spiral blade is making some spirals, but mostly tiny pieces of zucchini, what's wrong?
It suggested for zucchinis to use the smaller spiral blade. The spot on the machine with the hand inprint is best used to apply pressure for the small spirilizer blade. make sure your non-root veggies (zucchinis etc.) are not overripe, too wet, too slimmy from refridgerator moisture, too soft or too many seeds. If that's the case, wash them thoroughly and dry dry dry. The same is true for root veggies with a lot of starch build up after peeling. Wash it off and dry.
Can you make cauliflower rice? How can you do it?
No, I do not believe so. At least without being creative. You can make cauliflower rice using a standard potato rice or a pressing it through a collander.
If you are using it as a mandolin, can you adjust the thickness of the slices?
There are four different blades but there is just one that does a single slice. The others will grate the food in addition to slicing. So, no, it is a standard thickness if you use the plain slicing blade.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource