The MTX JackHammer JH4512 is a 12" car subwoofer developed after MTX's True 22-inch JackHammer SuperWoofer series. The subwoofer is designed with a silver polypropylene cone with an industrial looking dust cap with MTX's JackHammer logo. It also has a stitched rubber surround for added durability as well as a silver stamped basket with a large rubber boot. The JackHammer JH4512 features an Asymmetrical Linear Drive System for crisp, clear sound and MTX's proprietary Spider Plateau Venting technology to keep the subwoofer cool. It produces 250 RMS watts of power and has a single 4-ohm voice coil. Compared to MTX's JH5512 subwoofer, the JH4512 is less powerful since it has a smaller magnet and lower RMS output. The two models also differ in the design since the JH5512 is designed with a black basket and graphite cone.
- 12" subwoofer
- 1.5" single 4-ohm voice coil
- Silver stamped basket with rubber magnet cover
- Polypropylene woofer cone with stitched rubber surround
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Spider Plateau Venting cooling system
- 48oz. Magnet structure
- Power Handling: 500 watts (peak), 250 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 86.8 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 2.00 cu. ft.