The MTX Audio Thunder Thin TT6512 is a 12" car subwoofer designed very thin and compact at only 3.325" deep which allows it to fit almost anywhere. The subwoofer has an extra dense injection molded polypropylene semi-dome woofer stamped with a gothic-style MTX logo and a rubber surround. It features a one piece spider cone that allows the subwoofer to produce the same excursion levels as MTX Audio's Thunder Round series. The Thunder Thin TT6512 includes large basket frame venting to keep the subwoofer cool and a heavy duty push terminal. It produces 400 RMS watts of power and has a single 2-ohm or 4-ohm voice coil depending on the submodel. The TT6510 is the larger and more powerful of the two Thunder Thin series subwoofers.
- 12" subwoofer
- 1.75" single 2 or 4-ohm voice coil (depending on submodel)
- Only 3.325" deep
- One piece spider cone
- Rubber Surround
- Extra dense injection molded polypropylene semi-dome woofer
- Large basket frame venting for optimal heat dissipation and proper cooling
- Heavy duty push terminal
- 65oz. Magnet structure
- Power Handling: 800 watts (peak), 400 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 1.00 cu. ft.