The Yard Machines 13AC762F020 is an entry-level gas-powered riding mower with a a 38" precision cut deck. It also features a 13.5 hp Briggs & Stratton HPI/C series engine, a six-speed shift-on-the-go transmission and five different cutting heights. Additionally, the 13AC762F020 sports a 1.36-gallon fuel tank and a 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
The 13AC762F020's 13.5 hp Briggs & Stratton HPI/C series engine provides a high degree of power with an overhead valve design for superior cooling and durability. Its six-speed shift-on-the-go transmission allows users to set the 13AC762F020's speed (up to 5 mph) at will while driving by way of a simple gear shift design. Meanwhile, the 13AC762F020's five different cutting heights reduce scalping and ensure the optimal cut on nearly any lawn.
- 13.5 hp Briggs & Stratton HPI/C series engine
- 38" precision cut mowing system
- Large 18" turn radius
- 6-speed shift-on-the-go transmission
- 0-5 MPH forward speed, 0-2.8 MPH reverse speed
- Low back single bolt adjustable seat
- 5 different cutting heights
- 1.36-gallon fuel tank
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty