The Yard Machines 11A-B16M029 is a mid-range gas-powered push mower with a 21" 2-in-1 cutting deck. It also features a 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine, 11" rear wheels and dual-lever deck height adjustment with six deck heights. Additionally, the 11A-B16M029 sports an S-shaped blade, a larger rear-bagger hole and ReadyStart technology.
The 11A-B16M029's 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine ensures consistent, long-lasting performance while its ReadyStart system allows for fast and easy starting with no choking or priming required. Its 11" rear wheels provide the 11A-B16M029 with greater maneuverability, allowing it to better handle tight spaces and edging. Meanwhile, the 11A-B16M029's 21" cutting deck features a symmetrical design for greater grass clipping circulation, creating finer mulch.
- 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine offers powerful performance
- 21 in. cutting path for optimal coverage
- 6 cutting heights ranging from 1-1/4 in. to 3-3/4 in. to manicure the lawn to your specifications
- Dual lever height adjusters for quick position changing
- S-blade helps provide a clean cut
- 2-in-1 cutting deck creates great airflow to mulch grass into fine clippings
- Rear bagger has a large opening for great clipping collection and easy emptying
- 11 in. high rear wheels for maneuverability on uneven terrain
- ReadyStart system provides starting with no priming or choking required