The PocketRocket is a favorite of BACKPACKER Magazine Tester Andy Dappen, who said, "This midget flamethrower is one of the lightest backpacking stoves available, and the best cartridge stove I've used."
- Simple Operation: No need for priming, pressurizing, or maintenance.
- High Heat Output: Boils 1 liter of water in under 3.5 minutes.
- Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
- Flame Protection: Tri-sectional Windclip wind shield protects flame and boosts efficiency.
- Approximately 60 minutes of burn time on one 8 oz/227g canister.
- Stove Type Canister Stoves
- 1 Liter Boil Time 3.5 min/Liter
Add New Resource