The new MSR Reactor Stove is the fastest boiling, most fuel efficient windproof stove available. 1 liter of water takes less 3 minutes to boil! The stove combines a state-of-the-art stove and high efficiency 1.7 liter pot with heat exchanger into one compact, easy-to-use unit. The Reactor is also the canister stove to use an internal pressure regulator that ensures consistent flame output in all conditions. The radiant burner is enclosed by heat the heat exchanger for total wind protection, making the Reactor the perfect stove for windy and cold conditions. The Reactor is also great at high altitudes. You'd expect a stove like this to be pretty heavy and not great for backpacking, but the Reactor weighs in at only 21 oz and it stows away into itself.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in lab tests boiling 1 liter of water in just 3 minutes with an even greater advantage in challenging conditions.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for total protection in even the windiest conditions.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy-to-use system.
- Stove Type Canister Stoves
- Fuel Connector Universal Lindal Valve
- Fuel Type Isobutane Mixed
- Burn Time 8 oz Canister / Appx. 80 min
- 1 Liter Boil Time 3 min/1 Liter
- Capacity 2.8 Liters
Add New Resource