Updated for 2008, the Award Winning MSR Hubba Hubba Tent is now even lighter. New pole and hub system make this tent even lighter and stronger. Freestanding and superlight, the MSR 2-person Hubba Hubba Tent doesn't compromise on internal space to save weight. It features lots of elbow room, 3 setup options, 2 doors and vestibules, and no-drip entries that keep the inside of the tent dry even with the vestibules open.
- Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, 2 stay-dry entrances, and 2 large vestibules for gear storage and food prep.
- Minimum weight is 3 lbs. 14, less than 2 lbs. (.9 kg) per person.
- All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is stronger and still simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in 2 freestanding tarp-shelter modes when used with optional footprint (sold separately).
- Minimum Weight 3 lbs 14 oz / 1.7 kg
- Sleep Capacity 2 Person
- Floor Space 29 sq ft / 2.8 sq m
- Vestibule Space 17.5 sq ft
- Max Inside Width 49 in / 124 cm
- Max Inside Length 84 in / 210 cm
- Head Height 40 in. / 100 cm
- Poles DAC Featherlite
- Doors 2
- Seasons 3 Season
Add New Resource