The MSi AE2410 is a high-end all-in-one PC similar to the MSi AE2210. The main differences between the AE2210 and AE2410 are display size (the AE2410 sports a 23.6" multitouch panel, the AE2210 a 21.5" multitouch panel) and processor (the AE2410 has an Intel Core i5 2410M while the AE2210 sports an i5 2500S). Otherwise, the two PCs sport similar features including two USB 3.0 ports with Super Charger Technology, integrated Intel HD graphics and the option of adding an Nvidia GeForce GT 540M GPU.
The AE2410's full HD (1920 x 1080) 23.6" multitouch LCD display allows users to navigate Windows 7 and its programs by way of touch gestures as well as with more standard mouse/keyboard commands. Its USB 3.0 ports allow the AE2410 to fully utilize USB 3.0-compatible devices with transfer speeds ten times that of USB 2.0 while Super Charger Technology allows for USB device charging while the system is turned off. Meanwhile, the AE2410's integrated Intel graphics allow it to handle high definition media playback while also supporting stereoscopic 3D Blu-ray media.
- 23.6" 16:9 widescreen multitouch display
- Intel Core i5 2410M processor
- Integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics (optional discrete Nvidia GeForce GT 540M graphics)
- 4GB DDR3 RAM expandable up to 8GB
- 1TB SATA II HDD
- USB 3.0 ports with MSI's Super Charger Technology
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n WiFi