The MSi AE2210 is a high-end all-in-one PC that features a 21.5" 16:9 widescreen multitouch display. It also features an Intel Core i5 2500S processor, integrated Intel HD 2000 graphics, optional discrete Nvidia GeForce GT 540M graphics, up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM and up to 1TB of storage. Additionally, the AE2210 sports two USB 3.0 ports with MSI's Super Charger Technology.
The AE2210's 21.5" HD display sports a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 while its multitouch capabilities allow users to navigate through Windows 7 by way of touch gestures as well as through traditional mouse/keyboard methods. Its integrated Intel HD graphics provide the AE2210 with high definition media playback while upgrading to the Nvidia GeForce GT 540M GPU offers moderate gaming performance. Meanwhile, the AE2210's USB 3.0 ports offer data transfer rates ten times that of USB 2.0 ports while also sporting Super Charger Technology which allows for super fast charging (40% faster than with USB 2.0 ports) even while the system is turned off.
- 21.5" 16:9 widescreen multitouch display
- Intel Core i5 2500S processor
- Integrated Intel HD 2000 graphics (optional discrete Nvidia GeForce GT 540M graphics)
- 2 or 4GB DDR3 RAM expandable up to 8GB
- 500GB or 1TB SATA II HDD
- USB 3.0 ports with MSI's Super Charger Technology
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n WiFi