The MSI VR220-033US is a high-end netbook style laptop practically identical to the MSI VR220-017US. The sole difference between the VR220-033US and VR220-017US is colour: the VR220-033US sports a 'denim blue' finish while the VR220-017US is 'wasabi green'. Spec-wise, however, the VR220-033US and VR220-017US are identical as both feature: an Intel Pentium processor (2.16GHz), 2GB of DDR2 RAM (expandable to 4GB), a 12.1" LCD display, a 250GB hard drive, an Intel GMA 4500M graphics processor, an HDMI port, a 4 cell battery and a Supermulti optical drive.
The VR220-033US' Intel Pentium processor and 2GB of system memory allow it to perform most typical everyday tasks with relative ease while still allowing for a portable size, making the VR220-033US ideal for note taking. Its Intel GMA 4500M graphics processor provides the VR220-033US with a high-quality WXVGA (1280x800) display resolution while its HDMI and VGA outputs allow it to connect directly to most monitors and HDTVs. Additionally, the VR220-033US' 4 cell battery features an eco-management/Turbo Boost function which allows you to balance battery consumption and performance with the push of a button.
- Intel Pentium processor (2.16GHz)
- 12.1" LCD WXVGA display (1280x800)
- 2GB DDR2 RAM (expandable up to 4GB)
- 250GB hard drive
- Intel GMA 4500M graphics processor
- Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN card
- 4-in-1 memory card reader (SD, MMC, MS and XD), 3x USB 2.0
- Inbuilt microphone/webcam combo (1.3MP)
- 4 Cell battery with Turbo Boost