The MSI P7N SLI Platinum, measuring approximately 12 x 9.6 inches, uses nVidia’s nForce 750i SLI chipset with an LGA 775 socket compatible with Intel Core 2 processors including Duo, Quad, and even Extreme. The P7N SLI Platinum also features two GPU slots, both running at x8 mode and cited for exceptional performance in regards to graphics. In addition, it also comes with a Dual Core Center, as well as a plug and play BIOS. By using the Dual Core Center, the user can simultaneously measure the current status of a maximum of two CPUs at once. This motherboard also provides support for 1333/1066/800/533MHz speeds for the front side bus, as well as Hyper-Threading and EIST.
- Supports Socket 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, P4, P4EE, Pentium D, Pentium XE processors.
- FSB 1333/1066/800/533MHz.
- EIST technology.
- Hyper-Threading technology.
- Three PCI Express x16 slots
- Dual channel DDR2 533/667/800, using four 240-pin/1.8V DDR2 DIMMs
- Gigabit LAN