The MSi P55M-GD41 is a mid-range to high-end microATX motherboard based on Intel's P55 chipset. It features an LGA1156 CPU socket, support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM and support for ATI CrossFireX dual-GPU setups. Additionally, the P55M-GD41 sports MSi's OC Genie with Super Unlock technology for fast, easy overclocking.
The P55M-GD41's LGA1156 CPU socket supports any of Intel's Core i3, i5 and i7-8xx processors while its four DIMM slots allow for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066 or 1333 MHz or, when overclocked, 1600, 2000 and 2133 MHz. Its teo PCIe x16 expansion slots and ATI CrossFireX support allow the P55M-GD41 to handle two identical ATI discrete GPUs simultaneously for boosted graphical performance. Meanwhile, the P55M-GD41's OC Genie with Super Unlock technology automatically detects optimal overclocking settings at the press of a button.
- LGA1156 CPU socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7-8xx processors
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1066 or 1333 MHz and 1600, 2000 and 2133 MHz (O.C.)
- ATI CrossFireX dual-GPU support
- DrMOS server class power component
- OC Genie with Super Unlock technology
- 2 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x PCI
- 10 x USB 2.0 ports
- 6 x SATA II