The MSi H55M-E33 is a mid-range microATX motherboard based on Intel's H55 chipset. It features an LGA1156 CPU socket, support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM and an integrated graphics unit, eliminating the need for a discrete GPU. Additionally, the H55M-E33 features MSi's Active Phase Switching technology which ensures optimal power usage at all times.
The H55M-E33's LGA1156 CPU socket allows it to function with any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor while its four DIMM slots allow for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066 and 1333 MHz or 1600, 2000 and 2133 MHz when overclocked. Its integrated graphics processor allows the H55M-E33 to handle 1080p HD media while its variety of outputs (1 VGA, 1 HDMI and 1 DVI) allow for multi-monitor setups. Meanwhile, the H55M-E33's Active Phase Switching technology minimizes power usage and maximizes performance by directing power only to where it's needed and in precise amounts.
- LGA1156 CPU socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7-8xx processors
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1066 or 1333 MHz and 1600, 2000 and 2133 MHz (O.C.)
- Integrated GPU provides 1080p HD support
- Active Phase Switching technology
- 1 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 6 x SATA II