The MSi H55-G43 is a mid-range to high-end ATX motherboard based around Intel's H55 chipset. It features an LGA1156 CPU socket, supporting a large range of Intel's Corei line of processors, and support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H55-G43 sports ATI CrossFireX support and an integrated graphics unit for out-of-the-box functionality.
The H55-G43's LGA1156 CPU socket allows it to use any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor while its four DIMM slots allow it to utilize up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066 and 1333 MHz or 1600, 2000 and 2133 MHz by way of overclocking. Meanwhile, the H55-G43's integrated graphics processor provides support for 1080p high definition video out-of-th-box, sporting VGA and HDMI ports, while its two PCIe x16 expansion lanes and ATI CrossFireX support allow for graphical upgrading with up to two discrete ATI cards.
- LGA1156 CPU socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7-8xx processors
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1066 or 1333 MHz and 1600, 2000 and 2133 MHz (O.C.)
- ATI CrossFireX dual-GPU support
- Active Phase Switching technology
- 2 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x1, 3 x PCI
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 6 x SATA II