The MSi GF615M-P33 is a basic motherboard designed with the Micro-ATX form factor. Onboard support is available for audio, video and networking, but memory capacity and expansion slots are reduced due to the size. It supports AMD CPUs in the AM3 format, and uses HyperTransport 1.0 to move information in and out of the CPU. Video is handled by an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE with nForce 430 processing, although SLI support is not available. 2 DDR3 slots enable up to 8GB of memory to be used, and 4 SATA II ports allow for a full RAID system to be used. The Ethernet port handles 10/100/1000 speeds, and there are 4 built-in USB 2.0 slots.
- Micro-ATX form factor
- AM3 CPU support, including AMD Phenom II X3/ X4, Athlon X2/ X3/ X4 CPU in the AM3 package
- HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 2000MT/s
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE & nForce 430
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 800/1066/1333
- 2 DDR3 DIMMs, up to 8GB.
- 1 x PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- 4 SATA II ports
- SATA II 1~4 supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1 mode
- Integrated audio: Realtek ALC888S, 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8211CL
- PS/2 Keyboard, PS/2 Mouse, Parallel port, Serial port, VGA port, 6 in 1 audio jack, 4 x USB 2.0, RJ45 LAN Jack