The MSI G41M-P26 is a basic low-cost motherboard for smaller PCs in a Micro-ATX form factor. A number of Intel CPUs are supported in the LGA775 package, and it works with 2 DIMM slots that can accept DDR3 chips overclocked to 1333MHz. Support for up to 4 SATA II ports is built in, and there are 4 rear USB 2.0 ports pre-installed with support for an additional 4 if required. On-board audio support can process sound in 7.1 channels, and on-board graphics is also available with support for DirectX 10 processing. Expansion is limited to a single PCI-E x16 and dual PCI slots. An RJ45 port is built in, and 10/100 LAN speeds are supported. The APS (Active Phase Switching) system is used to ensure that power consumption is kept low.
- Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel next generation 45nm multi-core processors
- Intel G41 Chipset: Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz
- Supports two DIMM DDR3 800/1066/1333*(OC) DRAM, 8GB Max
- 4 SATAII ports
- 4 rear USB 2.0 ports
- 7.1 channel audio output
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel GMA X4500), DirectX 10
- 1 x PCI-E x16, 2 x PCI slots
- 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- APS (Active Phase Switching)
- 24.5cm(L) x 20.0cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor