Wireless Motion Sensor Ultra Bright LED Spotlight keeps your deck, patio or yard lit up with a 300-lumen beam. No electrician needed! Light up the night! Spotlight automatically turns on with any motion up to 25' away. Great for lighting up entrances, patios, decks, yards, driveways or exposing would-be thieves working under the cover of night. And setup is a simple... no wiring means no hassle or electrician needed. All you need is a screwdriver and a little time!
The MB390 wireless battery-powered LED ultra bright weatherproof spotlight is the brightest member of the Mr. Beams line of intelligent wireless LED lights. These lights are the perfect lighting solution for driveways, walkways, yards, paths, entryways, stairways, and many other locations throughout the home. The rugged design also makes it great for use on commercial properties, in warehouses and storage buildings. The MB390 uses the best LEDs on the market to put out 300 lumens of bright white light, covering over 400 square feet each. The spotlight instantly turns on when motion is detected after dark and can detect motion from as far as 25 feet away, with 160 degrees of motion.
- Ultra bright LED's with minimum power consumption, 300 Lumens.
- Making this one of the brightest wireless spotlights on the market (including solar)
- Motion sensor turns LED spotlight on and off automatically, giving you bright light wherever you need it
- Perfect outdoor lighting in any climate. This dual LED spotlight features a weatherproof design for durability and reliable function
- Simple wireless installation in minutes, no need to hire an electrician. Mounting hardware included
Instantly turns on when motion is detected up to 25' away
Housing is weather and UV resistant
Light sensor prevents light from activating during the day
LED bulbs never need replacing
Can be rotated 180 degrees and pivots up or down to place the light where you want it
No wiring or electrician needed
20-second auto shutoff conserves battery life
Runs on 4 D-cell batteries (not included)
Measures 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 6 1/2" h., weighs 11 ozs. State Color.
- This LED light provides 400 square feet of coverage, battery operated by four D-Cell batteries (not included)
To test the MB390 before installation or at any time, it's recommended to put fresh batteries in and take it into a dark room. Leave the room to avoid your motion retriggering it. The light should shut off after a minute or two if the light is working properly (the motion sensor may need time to settle immediately after putting the batteries in). When you walk into the room, the motion sensor should trigger turning the light on.
- Mr. Beams MB390 Motion Sensor LED Spotlight
- 3 screws
- 3 mounting anchors
- User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have a switch to turn it off for those times I don't want it coming on.
How long does one sets of battery last?
As of today, 8 months have gone by and the light is still strong. Placed in the garage, our cats are continually setting it off at night as they use their cat-door to enter and leave the house. highly recommend so far!
Would this work for a garage light?
It works pretty well.
Add New FAQ
- Voltage 6 volts
- Batteries 4 D batteries required
- Origin China
- Power Source 4 D-Cell Alkaline batteries per light (not included)
- Motion Detection Range 160 Degrees, 25 Feet
- Light Range 400 Square Feet
- Bulb Strength 300 Lumens
- Bulb Life 50,000 Hours
- Bulb Type LED
- Bulb Color Neutral White
Add New Resource