The Motorola MOTONAV TN30 is a standard GPS receiver that has a few unique features that make navigating while traveling easier. Along with a 4.3-inch anti-glare touch screen, the receiver has Bluetooth technology for hands-free speakerphone, 2D and 3D map perspectives and an automatic day/night adjustment mode. Similar to other models, the device gives spoken street names and turn-by-turn directions and lane guidance that shows owners which lane to use. To make sure detailed locations are up to date, the GPS receiver has an SD card slot for updating maps.
- 4.3-inch anti-glare touch screen
- Spoken street names and turn-by-turn directions
- Lane guidance shows which lane to use
- Bluetooth capability
- 2D and 3D map perspectives
- SD card slot for updating maps
- Automatic day/night adjustment mode