The Motorola Titanium is an entry-level smartphone running version 2.1 (Eclair) of Google's Android mobile OS. It features a military-grade construction, 200MB of built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD), a 3.1" HVGA TFT LCD display and a full QWERTY keyboard. Additionally, the Titanium sports an 1820 mAh Lithium-ion battery and a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash.
The Titanium's military grade construction meets Military Specification 810G for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation, high temperature and low temperature, making it ideal for those in more demanding lines of work. Its full QWERTY keyboard provides the Titanium with Blackberry-like texting and typing. Meanwhile, the Titanium's 1820 mAh Lithium-ion battery is rated as providing up to 400 minutes of continuous talk time or up to 220 hours of standby.
- Android 2.1 (Eclair) OS
- Military-grade construction
- 200MB of built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
- 3.1" HVGA TFT LCD display
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 1820 mAh Lithium-ion battery provides up to 400 minutes of continuous talk time or up to 220 hours of standby
- 5-megapixel camera with LED flash