The Motorola V3i D&G cell phone combines functionality with high fashion, creating a stylish look that offers all of the features found on a regular Motorola V3i phone. With an elegant anodized aluminum gold finish, the cell phone is engraved with the Dolce & Gabbana logo, making it appealing to those who are fashion-conscious. The phone's design is characteristic of the RAZR's super-slim look, and is equipped with a 176 x 220 pixel internal color screen that allows the user to access features such as a built-in Web browser, currency calculator and calendar. Its multimedia features include a 1.23 megapixel digital camera that is capable of shooting both pictures as well as video, and an mp3 player that uses iTunes music software.
- MSRP: $230
- release date: June 1, 2006
- dimensions: W - 2.09", H - 3.86", D - 0.55"
- weighs 3.5 ounces
- bluetooth enabled
- talk time: up to 6 h 40 min
- stand-by: up to 310 hours
- 12 mb internal memory with MicroSD memory slot for additional storage
- 1.23 megapixel camera with video playback
- features internal and external color screens
- includes a gold D&G dangling charm