The Motorola V3 RAZR cell phone is easily identifiable by its smooth, metal finish and sleek design. Featuring bluetooth wireless technology, the phone is capable of sending sound, images and video without the hassle of wires, making media-based communication simple for its users. The design of the V3 is characteristic of the RAZR's super-slim look, and is equipped with a 176 x 220 pixel (2.2 inch) internal color screen that allows the user to access features such as a built-in Web browser, currency calculator and calendar. Its multimedia features include the capability to watch MPEG4 video clips, as well as a VGA camera that is capable of shooting video and pictures.
- MSRP: $90
- release date: July 1st, 2004
- dimensions: W - 2.1", H - 3.9", D - 0.54"
- weighs 3.41 ounces
- bluetooth enabled
- talk time: up to 6.67 hours
- stand-by: up to 250 hours
- 5 mb internal memory
- VGA camera with video playback
- features internal and external color screens
- built-in speakerphone