The Motorola i305 is a rugged cell phone for people who travel and expect to be in a variety of harsh weather conditions. It's light, has an integrated USB, can go a long time between charges, and can be charged via USB. The antenna is a stub but can be extended for increased reception. There's a headset jack, and it can use iDEN Push-To-Talk mode.
The unit weighs 5.08 oz, and is about 5 x 2.3 inches. It has a bar form factor so there's no concern about breaking moving parts, and a combination of rubber and heavy plastics keeps everything secure. The battery can handle 3.4 hours of talk time, or go up to 75 hours between charging while in standby. The display is a basic black & white LCD with 96x64 pixels.
- Weight 5.08 oz (144 g)
- Dimensions 5.04 in x 2.32 in x 1.3 in (128 x 59 x 33 mm)
- Stub / Extendable Antenna
- Battery - Talk: 3.4 hours max. (205 minutes)
- Battery - Standby: 75 hours max. (3.1 days)
- LCD Display (Black & White)
- 96 x 64 pixel resolution
- Sturdy design
- USB connectivity
- Up/down and PTT keys on left side
- Headset Jack (2.5 mm)
- iDEN Push-To-Talk