The Motorola Endeavor HX1 is an advanced Bluetooth headset that uses advanced technology that creates great sound quality on a consistent basis in any type of environment. The headset uses CrystalTalk technology to reduce noise and bone conduction technology that has an in-ear sensor to separate the owner's voice from background noise. It also features voice prompts and an overall design that's influenced by military technology. Unlike other inexpensive models, the Motorola Endeavor HX1 has up to seven hours of talk time.
- CrystalTalk technology reduces noise
- Bone conduction technology uses in-ear sensor
- Voice prompts for headset status
- Technology used by military
- Up to seven hours of talk time