The IHF1000 is a Bluetooth car kit from Motorola that is designed for taking hands-free calls. The kit the necessary wiring and speakers and comes with a backlit controller that can be mounted on the dashboard. It supports Bluetooth Hands-Free profile, allowing it to be paired with up to four Bluetooth devices. The IHF1000 is voice-operated so that the user can dial by name or number as well as activate the mute function by voice command. It includes noise reduction and echo cancellation technology for clear voice transmission. The device also supports seven languages and has a suggested retail price of $280.
- Backlit controller with chrome-brushed finish mounts
- Can be paired with up to 4 Bluetooth devices
- Announced incoming Caller I.D.
- Noise Reduction Technology
- Echo Cancellation Technology
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile Support
- Supports 7 Languages
- Included: Chrome Keypad, Directional Microphone, Bluetooth Module, Wiring, 5-Watt External Speakers, Mounting Hardware