The Little Dreamer mattress from Moonlight Slumber is a more economical line of mattresses, but still the safest in its class. Dual sided sleeping surface is very firm, providing for maximum comfort as your child grows, with extra firm high density foam on the infant side, and firm high density foam on the toddler side. Designed with the same advanced health, safety and comfort features as the Starlight Support line of premium mattresses (square and cornered edges, dropped edge seams, natural internal fire barrier, high-quality medical grade foam, PVC and Vinyl Free) but with certain changes to make the Little Dreamer a more affordable option. From the first look, you will know that Little Dreamer mattresses are different. The simple shape, clean lines, and quality ticking stands apart from all other mattress brands. The smooth surface and 5" thick design pulls sheet taut and makes a crisp, beautiful bed. When a Little Dreamer mattress is used, all your bedding takes on a more elegant appearance.
- Vinyl, polyethylene and PVC free, phthalates and lead free, non-toxic waterproof, durable nylon cove
- Extra firm high density foam infant side, firm high density foam toddler side, foam with CertiPUR certification
- Side stitched seams, waterproof, hypoallergenic
- Treated with ultra fresh for antimicrobial protection, easily cleaned with damp sponge
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the mattress saggy by the time?
We've been using ours for 8 months now and it shows no signs of sagging at all. Still very happy with this purchase!
Does this mattress fit well with the Westwood Waverly Cottage Crib?
You will need to compare the measurements. If the measurements are the same or within 1/2" of one another, yes it will fit well.
So people say the cover is waterproof. Is it a separate cover? I'm trying to figure out if I need to buy a waterproof mattress cover as well.
There isn't a separate cover on mine. I think it just means that technically you may not need a cover but we got one anyways. Those blowouts seem to get through anything!
Add New FAQ
- Material High-quality medical grade foam
- Target gender Unisex
Add New Resource