The 2010 Program is a performance BMX bike from Mongoose's 2010 BMX lineup. The bike is designed with a Full Hi-Ten frame and fork, Cromo crankset, and steel hubs. It features Kenda tires to provide traction and grip and has a rear Tektro alloy U-brake. The 2010 Program includes a Mongoose Hi-Ten handlebar, Mongoose's Kraton grips, and Mongoose's Slim saddle. The bike comes in a red and silver color and has a suggested retail price of $280.
- Frame: Full Hi-Ten
- Fork: Full Hi-Ten
- Crankset/Chainwheel: 3pc Tubular Cromo, 175mm, 36T steel chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing 8 spline
- Pedals: Mongoose Alloy
- CDG Set: Odyssey 13t freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Rims: Alloy 36H front, 48H rear
- Front Hub: 36H Steel, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 48H Steel, 14mm axle
- Spokes: UCP Steel
- Tires: Kenda (F&R) 2.25
- Front Brake: N/A
- Rear Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX402 hinged
- Handlebar: Mongoose Hi-ten 7.5"
- Stem: Mongoose sort-a-light; 50mm Ext.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead
- Grips: Mongoose Kraton
- Saddle: Mongoose Slim
- Seat Post: 25.4 straight steel
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt slim