The 2010 Chamber is a performance BMX bike from Mongoose's 2010 BMX lineup. The bike is designed with a Cromo frame, fork, and crankset as well as Cromo 36H alloy front and rear hubs. It features SNAFU Sanford tires to provide traction and grip and has a rear Tektro U-brake. The 2010 Chamber includes Cromo 8" handlebars, an ultralight stem, and Mongoose's Pivotal saddle. The bike comes in a purple and silver color and has a suggested retail price of $450.
- Frame: Full Cromo
- Fork: Cromo Legs & Steerer
- Crankset/Chainwheel: 3pc Tubular Cromo, 175mm, 25T Alloy chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing 8 spline
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Fiber
- CDG Set: 9t Cassette, loose ball
- Chain: KMC HP1L
- Rims: Goliath double wall 36H
- Front Hub: 36H Alloy, 3/8" Cromo axle
- Rear Hub: 36H Alloy, 14mm Cromo axle loose ball cassette
- Spokes: ED Black Steel
- Tires: SNAFU Sanford(F) 2.1 SNAFU Sterly (R) 1.95
- Front Brake: N/A
- Rear Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX402 hinged
- Handlebar: Mongoose 10&2 bars; Cromo 8"
- Stem: Mongoose ultralight 50mm Ext.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated (Campy fit)
- Grips: Alienation Rachet
- Saddle: Mongoose Pivotal
- Seat Post: 25.4 Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt slim
Add New Logo