The 2010 Article is a performance BMX bike from Mongoose's 2010 BMX lineup. The bike is designed with a Cromo Front Triangle frame, Cromo Steerer fork, and Cromo crankset. It features Innova tires to provide traction and grip and has both front and rear Tektro U-brakes. The 2010 Article includes a Mongoose Hi-Ten handlebar, Primo Stricker grips, and Mongoose's Slim saddle. The bike comes in a purple or brown color and has a suggested retail price of $330.
- Frame: Cromo Front Triangle
- Fork: Cromo Steerer
- Crankset/Chainwheel: 3pc Tubular Cromo, 175mm, 33T steel chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing 8 spline
- Pedals: Mongoose Poly Carbon
- CDG Set: Odyssey 12t Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Rims: Alloy 36H front, 48H rear
- Front Hub: 36H Steel, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 48H Alloy, 14mm axle loose ball cassette
- Spokes: ED Black Steel
- Tires: Innova (F&R) 2.125
- Front Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Rear Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX402 hinged
- Handlebar: Mongoose Hi-ten 7.5"
- Stem: Mongoose ultralight 50mm Ext.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead
- Grips: PRIMO Stricker
- Saddle: Mongoose Slim
- Seat Post: 25.4 straight steel
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt
- Extras: Pro Rush Brake Rotor with Pipeline cable; 1 pair axle pegs