111475/600x600/pio-raspberry-pi-microsd-card-adaptor.jpg 111476/600x600/pio-raspberry-pi-microsd-card-adaptor_1.jpg 111477/600x600/pio-raspberry-pi-microsd-card-adaptor_2.jpg 111478/600x600/pio-raspberry-pi-microsd-card-adaptor_3.jpg
The pIO - Raspberry Pi microSD Card Adaptor created by Rick Winscot can be used to convert a microSD card for direct use with your Raspberry Pi, without the use of a bulky adaptor.
These adaptors are tiny and sit completely flush with the edge of the Raspberry Pi, so there's no risk of knocking your SD card out (or having it stolen!)
- Slim-line design - It's tiny!
- Sits completely flush with the edge of the Raspberry Pi
- Low profile - sits just 1.3mm higher than a standard SD card
- Gold ENIG Contacts
- Green Soldermask with White Silkscreen Lettering
- Push In/Out microSD Connector
- Produced and Assembled in the USA
- Fits perfectly in the ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Case
- Does not include a memory card