The Ron Rezek Altus Ceiling Fan has a simplistic design with three linear blades. It was designed by Ron Rezek and it can be hung at different lengths with the 5- and 17-inch included downrods. A light can be added to the fan, sold separately, and the fan can be installed onto a sloped ceiling with a sloped ceiling adaptor, sold separately.
- The fan can accommodate up to 33 degree sloped ceiling
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 6215.42
- Watts at high speed = 71.5
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 86.93
- Fan body: 11" Dia X 5.5" H
- Ceiling canopy: 5.25" Dia
- Includes 5" and 17" downrods for 12" or 24" overall height. To calculate overall height when using optional downrods, add 7" to the downrod length.
- Optional light kit adds 5" to the overall height.
- Features Eco Friendly, Energy Efficient
- Ceiling canopy 5.25" / 13.33cm
- Fan body 11" / 27.94 cm X 5.5" / 13.97 cm
- Bulbs 251: 1 X 26W GU24 self-ballasted compact fluorescent lamp (included), 250/270: 1 X 75W 120V G9 halogen lamp (included)
- Material(s) Aluminum, plywood
Add New Resource