The Mizuno JPX-800 Pro is a set of golf irons that has been designed with a large sweet spot as it is a grain flow forged iron.
The JPX-800 Pro works to deliver a balance of forgiveness, distance, feel and ball control, so that you can work at perfecting your golf game. This set of clubs have been made with CNC cavity milling and 'Under Cut Forging' techniques to create a thin face for creating a low and deep center of gravity for forgivness and distance. These clubs come with a soft, solid, and consistent feel from its Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel. They also come with modified U-grooves to produce an ideal spin rate.
This club set is related to the Mizuno JPX-800 that is a slight downgrade that does not come with the harmonic impact technology or the modal analysis, and does not come constructed with the grain flow forged 1025E pure select mild carbon steel.
- golf club set
- large sweet spot
- ideal forgiveness, feel, and ball control
- low and deep center of gravity
- soft and consistent feel
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel
- modified U-grooves
- Modal analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology
- ideal spin rate
- shaft availability: True Temper Dynalite Gold XP (R300/S300)
- grip availability: Golf Pride M-21 58 Round
Add New Logo