The Mirage Uni-Theater 3-in-1 is a three channel (Left/Center/Right) sound bar designed for use in a surround-sound home theater. The Uni-Theater 3-in-1 is based on Mirage's most successful satellite speaker, the Omnisat. The inclusion of a 3-inch woofer, dual 3-inch passive radiators and a 0.75-inch tweeter for each of the three channels gives this sound bar the ability to handle rear-surround/side channels as well. In regards to wall mounting, the Uni-Theater 3-in-1 features a switch that compensates for two types of room placements, providing a bass reduction for wall mounting and an 'out of circuit' adjustment for table placement away from a wall. In most cases, the more open and deep sounding way to go is to place the speaker away from the wall, ie on a table. The sleek design of these sound bars is on par with most modern home speakers where 'thin' and 'minimal' is in fashion. They also come in either brushed aluminum black or silver.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 5.2" x 36.7" x 4.6"
- System Type: 2-way Magnetically shielded integrated L/C/R system with patented Omnipolar array
- Power Handling: 100 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 80 to 20kHz(+/- 3dB)
- Midrange: Two 3" Titanium deposit hybrid passive radiator per channel; 3" Titanium Deposit Hybrid Woofer per channel
- Tweeter: 3/4" PTH tweeter per channel
- Inputs: High Quality 5-way Binding Posts
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- Available in Brushed Aluminum Black or Brushed Aluminum Silver