The Mirage Nanosat is a bookshelf speaker offered by Mirage, and is one of the smaller models available. The compact size, stylish design and magnetic shielding make this fit virtually anywhere in any room. Although this speaker is only 4" square, it is designed to give impressive and powerful sound quality for music listening or movie watching. Lows are created by a 2-3/4" titanium deposit polypropylene cone with butyl surround, with highs being handled by the 3/4" pure titanium hybrid tweeter. The Nanosat is available in a platinum or black finish, and can be shelf or table mounted, wall mounted with the included hardware or can be mounted on the optional MS-STB floor stand for further flexibility. The Nanosat is sold as individual speakers, or as the Nanosat 5.1 surround systtem.
- System Type: Omnipolar Satellite Speaker
- Frequency Response: 110Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 to 100 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms minimum
- Tweeter: 3/4" PTH™ - Pure Titanium Hybrid
- Midrange: 2 3/4" (70mm) Titanium Deposit Polypropylene Cone with Butyl Surround
- Room Efficiency: 87dB
- Crossover Point: 2,7 kHz
- Inputs: High Quality 5-way Binding Posts
- Overall Dimensions WxHxD (in): 4.2" x 5.8" x 4.37"
- Overall Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 10.7 cm x 14.9 cm x 11.1 cm
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. / 1.2 kg
- Finishes: Platinum / Black