The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse. The unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with support for all five fingers. With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature we have combined the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T ) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking. The lightning fast 32bit ARM processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colors, macros and profiles.
- Ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse
- Up to 16.8 Million LED color options
- 128 kb built-in memory
- 32bit ARM processor 72mhz
- 7000 DPI optical gaming sensor
- 6 integrated LEDs in 4 color zones
- Truly ergonomic design - Right handed
- ADNS - 3310 gaming grade IR-LED optical sensor
- In-game DPI adjustment - Up to 7000DPI
- MAX tracking speed 5.45m/sec (215 IPS)
- No positive or negative hardware acceleration
- Adjustable Lift Off Distance
- S.Q.A.T - Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
- Lighting effects Color shift, Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing
The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse. The unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with support for all five fingers. Four layers of rubber coating ensure a maximum grip and soft touch feel.
Customizable LED lighting system: Personalize your mouse with up to 16.8 Million color options and stunning lighting effects (Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects running single colour or colour shift).
The 7 buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro and 128kb of built-in memory store your settings and recorded macros in up to 5 profiles.
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking and up to 7000 DPI.
Frequently Asked Questions
How similar is the hand fit to Razer's naga? Minus the 12 buttons the naga has, obviously
Naga is smaller. I use this mouse 12+ hours a day. I'm 6 2 and can Palm an nba basketball with ease. My next mouse would be the same model.
Is optical better of laser
Depends on what youre using it for.. optical has better tracking which makes for alot smoother FPS gameplay.
Does anyone know if it is possible to assign a different color led to each of the 3 dpi settings ?
No. You can only assign distinct LED lighting settings for actual profiles not the DPI settings.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource