The Mio FUSE has all the features you want in a fitness tracker paired with the engineered precision of Mio Heart Rate Technology. Mio FUSE takes your performance and training to a whole new level. Not only can it monitor your heart rate with peak accuracy during workouts, but it also tracks your steps, calories, distance, pace, and goal progress throughout the day.
- Built-in accelerometer to capture steps, calories, distance, and pace.
- Optical heart rate monitor, for EKG-accurate heart rate without a chest strap.
- Configurable heart rate zones.
- 5-color LED and vibration alerts to indicate heart rate zone.
- Chronograph timer
- Offline storage of 2 weeks of daily activity data and 30 hours of workout data.
- Water resistant to 30 meters.
Every Mio Performance Wearable contains our award-winning Optical Heart Rate Technology. No matter what speed you’re training at, this patented technology can sense the volume of blood beneath your skin, and immediately apply world-class algorithms to measure your heart’s rhythm and display your heart rate in the moment.
Picture the beat of your heart on the screen of your phone, or in your favorite fitness app. With built-in Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity, Mio FUSE frees you to connect and share your fitness data in real-time with dozens of popular iPhone and Android fitness apps, GPS watches, and bike computers. You can also use the Mio GO app to personalize your heart rate zones, store your workouts, and automatically sync your fitness data for review.
Some of our customer favorites include Strava, Wahoo, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, Endomondo, Runtastic, and Digifit.
- Mio FUSE is available in two sizes.
- Aqua Regular (S/M) Strap: fits wrists 5.8 inch – 7” / 147 – 179 mm
- Crimson Long (L) Strap: fits wrists 6.1” – 8.2” / 156 – 208 mm
A compatible smartphone is required for FUSE setup. Visit our website for up-to-date information on compatible device models.
- Mio FUSE heart rate monitoring wristband
- USB charging dock with magnetic alignment
- Mio FUSE Quick Start Guide
- Mio FUSE Warranty Information
- Understand your physiological response to exercise with real-time, continuous feedback.
- Prevent injury caused by overtraining and improper pacing.
- Improve workout efficiency and effectiveness by training in the appropriate heart rate zone.
- Develop your body’s ability to use fat as fuel.
- Accurately track your progress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this display heart rate continuously?
It can, however this will drain the battery a lot sooner than selectively activating heart rate mode when you actually are using it for heart rate zone training. If you only use it for say an hour workout the battery can last 6 days. If you use it 24 hours a day and keep rate rate mode on for that time the battery May last a day max.
Can it display time of date?
Time of day, yes, date, no, it syncs with your smart phone.
Does this sync with Windows Phone ?
They sync with Runtastic and several apps in Windows OS. The main thing is whether your device support Bluetooth smart technology or not though.
Add New FAQ
- Water Resistance 3 ATM (30m)
- Offline Data Storage 2 weeks of daily activity + 30 hours of workouts
- Battery Life 7 days with 1 hour workout/day
- Battery Rechargeable Li-Poly
- Sensors Optical heart rate and 3-axis accelerometer
- Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+