The Miele W 3035 is a high-end front-loading washer very similar to the Miele W 3033. In fact, the only difference between the W 3035 and the W 3033 is the W 3035's stainless steel finish (the W 3033 is white). Otherwise, the W 3033 and W 3035 share the exact same specifications and features, including: a 2.52 cu. ft. capacity, 24 hour delay start option, RemoteVision technology and hydraulic suspension.
The W 3035's 24 hour delay start option allows you to delay a wash cycle from starting by up to 24 hours, which in turn allows you to program the W 3035 to start at night so that your clothes are ready in the morning. Its RemoteVision technology syncs the W 3035 up to your wireless network, allowing it to report malfunctions directly to Miele so that a technician can be dispatched immediately to remedy the error. Additionally, the W 3035's hydraulic suspension utilizes two solid cast iron cradles supported by four heavy-duty springs and two industrial strength shock absorbers for unrivaled stability.
- 2.52 cu. ft. capacity
- Touchtronic control system
- PC update function
- 11 MasterCare wash programs (Beach towels, Delicates, Denim/Jeans, Drain/Spin, Dress Shirts, Extra-white, Outerwear, Quick Rinse, Pillows, Table linens, Express)
- 6 standard wash programs (Custom, Handwash, Normal, Sanitize, Woolens, Wrinkle-free)
- 4 cycle options (Extended, Heavy Soil, Sensitive, Buzzer)
- 6 water temperature settings, 6 spin settings (0 - 1400 rpm)
- RemoteVision technology
- 24-hour start delay timer