The LifeCam VX-5500 is an easy to use transportable webcam aimed towards prosumers and individuals interested in a quality webcam that can be used anywhere. With interchangeable colour faceplates, the miniature VX-5500 features a 1.3 megapixel camera, a unidirectional microphone with noise and echo cancelling, pan, tilt and zoom functionality, and small clips which can be used to mount the webcam to flat LCD screens, notebooks or as a stand directly on your desk. Created specifically for use with other Microsoft products, the LifeCam Show includes a button used to immediately launch Windows Live Messenger's video call window that allows users to quickly initiate video conversations with online friends, family and co-workers. This doesn't mean it won't work with your program of choice however, Microsoft claims compatibility with Skype, Yahoo! Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger as well.
- Camera: glass element wide angle lens, 1.3 megapixel sensor, 21” to 60” field of focus, pan, tilt and 3x digital zoom functionality
- Microphone: unidirectional microphone with noise and echo cancellation
- Interface: USB 2.0 recommended, USB 1.1 supported
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista
- Dimensions: 67.1 x 68.1mm (L x W)
- Warranty: 3 year
Add New Resource