The official sequel to Fable, Lionhead Studios’ popular role-playing game for the Xbox platform, Fable 2 takes place 500 years after the original. Improved graphics allow users to experience the fictional world of Albion in richer detail, and enhanced game play provides players with “limitless” choices—and corresponding consequences. Fable 2 also features a new combat system, in which players can become masters in either handheld or range combat weapons, as well as a new magic system, providing the opportunity for players to mix and match for a whole new level of fighting.
Fable 2 also provides players with a faithful pooch companion to help them through the game, and the Dynamic Co-op mode facilitates multiplayer action, so you can share your quest with friends. And for those who want even more, the Knothole Island and See the Future add-ons offer additional adventure and features.
- improved graphics for true immersion in the fictional world of Albion
- new combat and magic systems
- Dynamic Co-op multiplayer mode
- Xbox Live Arcade mini-games for earning money to spend in game
- "limitless" choices and consequences for truly customized play
- canine companion to act as friend and guide
- Knothole Island add-on with additional features and options
- See the Future add-on
- ability to create complete alternate life (be male or female, get married, have kids, etc.)
- exclusive mini-games on Xbox Live Arcade, allowing users to earn in-game cash and purchase weapons, armor, etc.
- more responsive world - every hut, house, and castle is for sale