The LSS-505 from Michley is a multi-purpose sewing machine that features double thread, double speed, 8 built-in stitch patterns, forward and reverse sewing and automatic thread rewind. Sews sleeves and had a built-in sewing light. Use hand switch or foot pedal to start. Drawer, thread cutter, foot pedal, adaptor, and thread bag included. Uses DC 6V power. This combo kit also includes Electrical Scissors and a 100-piece sewing kit.
- Multi-purpose sewing machine with 8 built-in stitch patterns
- Double thread; double speed; forward and reverse sewing
- Can sew sleeves; automatic thread rewind; LED sewing light
- Includes 2 thread spools, 2 bobbins, needle, threader, foot pedal, and AC adaptor
- Measures approximately 10-4/5 by 4-4/5 by 10-1/5 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
Would this machine be good with fleece (2-4 layers)?
No. That would be too thick for machine.
Does this machine run on batteries? If so what type?
No, the machine doesn't run on batteries, it is electric. The little light above the needle does run on 4 AA batteries though.
Add New FAQ
- Feet 1
- Stitches Number 8