Michelin's Symmetry tires are a mid-range model for use with passenger cars and minivans. As their name suggests, the tread pattern is symmetrical and wears evenly, and the tread is also designed to roll easily, requiring the engine to use less energy to get the wheels rolling. This can improve fuel economy. There are four deep circumferential grooves that help redirect water and snow, and varied-width side grooves perform the same function. This tire is optimized to reduce vibrations and road noise, giving it a quiet and comfortable ride. It is appropriate for all seasons.
- All-season radial
- For passenger cars/minivans
- Symmetrical tread pattern
- Deep grooves evacuate water
- Variable-width side grooves evacuate water
- Energy efficient tread design
- Decent traction in wet, dry and snowy conditions