The Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 is a high-end summer tire design specifically for high-performance sports car use. Its Variable Contact Patch ensures optimal turning and cornering performance while its distinct tread patterns and two specialized tread compounds ensure equivalent wet and dry performance. Additionally, the Pilot Sport PS2 is available in a broad variety of sizes.
The Pilot Sport PS2's Variable Contact Patch technology ensures improved turning and cornering performance by compensating for the subtle change in tire shape that occurs during quick turns, resulting in greater tread-to-road contact at all times. Its distinct tread patterns and two specialized tread compounds allow the Pilot Sport PS2 to better handle wet-weather by quickly funneling away water, reducing the risk of hydroplaning. Meanwhile, the Pilot Sport PS2's broad range of sizes ensure that it will be more likely to fit on most high-performance sports cars.
- Variable Contact Patch for improved cornering
- Distinct tread patterns and two specialized tread compounds for wet-weather performance
- Available in a broad range of sizes (205/50ZR17 - 295/25ZR22/XL)
- Standard Limited Warranty (6 years)
- Uniform Tire Quality Traction rating: AA
- Optimized for high-performance use
- Speed rating: W, Y or Z depending on size.