The Michelin Pilot Sport Cup is an A DOT-approved, high-end ultra-high performance tire designed specifically for sports cars. Its race-inspired tread compound allows for optimal performance in dry and wet conditions while its asymmetrical tread design allows for improved cornering. Additionally, the Pilot Sport Cup's high-tensile steel cords and polyamide belt package provide excellent tread support.
The Pilot Sport Cup's race-inspired tread compound allows for greater straightaway performance and an efficient glide in wet or dry conditions. Its asymmetrical tread design provides the Pilot Sport Cup with improved cornering in wet and dry conditions by way of a semi-slick outer tread which offers dry cornering performance and a wet-grip oriented inner tread for wet weather cornering. Meanwhile, the Pilot Sport Cup's high-tensile steel cords and polyamide belt package provide added tread and crown support for a more consistent quick steering response.
- Race-inspired tread compound
- Asymmetrical tread design for wet and dry weather cornering
- High-tensile steel cords and polyamide belt package for added tread support
- A DOT-approved (street legal)
- Designed specifically for high-speed, high-performance use
- Standard Limited Warranty (6 years)
- Available in a variety of sizes (225/40ZR18 - 315/25ZR20/XL)