The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus is a mid-range all-season tire specifically designed for sports cars. Its TriFusion Compound allows for optimal all-season performance while its directional tread pattern and wet-weather silica compound ensure extreme wet weather performance. Additionally, the Pilot Sport A/S Plus' MaxTouch Construction ensures longer tread life than most typical sports car tires.
The Pilot Sport A/S Plus' TriFusion Compound utilizes three different compounds bonded together on the tread face which each bring qualities appropriate for different seasons, resulting in consistent performance all year round. Its directional tread pattern and wet-weather silica compound provide the Pilot Sport A/S Plus with optimal wet-weather performance by quickly leading water away from the tire's surface and adding overall water resistance, respectively. Meanwhile, the Pilot Sport A/S Plus' MaxTouch Construction allows for greatly improved tread life without sacrificing performance.
- TriFusion Compound provides all-season performance
- Directional tread pattern and wet-weather silica compound for wet-weather performance
- MaxTouch Construction balances performance and tread life
- All-season design for high-performance vehicles
- Standard Limited Warranty (6 years)
- 45,000 Mile Treadwear Limited Warranty
- Available in a very wide variety of sizes (205/55ZR16 - 265/30ZR22/XL)