The Michelin Pilot Sport is a high-end summer tire designed specifically for use with sports cars. Its 'radically swept-back grooves' allow for optimal wet-weather performance while its BAZ technology helps to increase stability and responsiveness at high speeds. Additionally, the Pilot Sport features a High Modulus Undertread for improved steering and cornering.
The Pilot Sport's 'radically swept-back grooves' provide an efficient method of evacuating water by funneling it away from the tire quickly, reducing the risk of hydroplaning. Its BAZ technology allows the Pilot Sport to better handle exceptionally high speeds by compensating for the change in shape that occurs during higher speeds, maintaining optimal tire contact. Meanwhile, the Pilot Sport's High Modulus Undertread ensures greater stiffness in the shoulder area, resulting in more responsive cornering.
- Radically swept-back grooves for wet-weather performance
- BAZ technology for improved high-speed performance
- High Modulus Undertread for more responsive turning
- Standard Limited Warranty (6 years)
- Designed specifically for high-performance sports cars
- Uniform Tire Quality Traction rating: AA
- Available in a wide variety of sizes (225/45ZR17 - P345/30ZR19)