The Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S is a mid-range performance/all-season tire with H- and V-Speed ratings. Its Life Maximized Adherence all-season tread compound delivers all-season performance while its HydroChutes ensure greater safety in wet weather situations. Additionally, the Pilot Exalto A/S' European handling profile is meant to provide improved cornering.
The Pilot Exalto A/S' Life Maximized Adherence all-season tread compound is derived from the same compound used for World Rally Championship use, meaning it is designed to provide both high performance in most conditions and to provide consistent traction even at the end of its lifespan. Its HydroChute design allows the Pilot Exalto A/S to better handle wet conditions by channeling water away quickly, reducing the chance of hydroplaning. Meanwhile, the Pilot Exalto A/S' European handling profile features a rounder shoulder for more consistent cornering and improved overall handling.
- Life Maximized Adherence all-season tread compound for all-season performance
- HydroChutes channel water away for improved wet-weather handling
- European handling profile for improved cornering
- 45,000 mile treadwear limited warranty
- Standard limited warranty - covers defects in workmanship and materials 6 years after date of purchase
- H- and V-Speed ratings
- Tread depth (in 32nds): 10.5